How to Register
- Participants are strongly requested to register for the congress individually via the Online Registration System at the congress website www.aphrs2018.tw.
- Complete registration requires full payment and the relevant supporting documents. Please note that the registration will not be processed without the receipt of this documentation.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars or NT Dollars and the payment could be made by either of the method mentioned below. Please note that applicants will be responsible of all bank charges incurred.
A/C Bank Address
NO. 46 Guancian Rd. Jhongjheng District., Taipei City Taiwan
Taiwan Heart Rhythm Society
22F.-26, No.50, Sec. 1, Zhongxiao W. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Note: Participants who choose to pay by telegraph transfer are kindly requested to upload the remittance receipt via the registration system to confirm your payment. Once we confirmed your payment with the bank, you will receive the official receipt within 7-15 working days
Only International Credit Cards of Visa, Master and JCB Card are accepted.
Notification of the Online Registration Process
A notification will be sent via email from the online registration system to confirm your application. If you fail to receive it, please contact the APHRS 2018 Registration Office before you try to register again.
Confirmation of Registration
A confirmation of your registration will be issued upon receipt of your completed payment. However, registration without the relevant supporting documents and full payment of the registration fee by the designated deadline will be altered as to an On-site registration by the Congress Secretariat.
Letter of Invitation
Participants may request an invitation letter from the Congress Secretariat after the registration and payment is completed. The invitation is issued only for the purpose of an entry visa application and is not a commitment from the APHRS 2018 organizers to provide financial aid to any applicant or their accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the personal responsibility of the applicant.
- All registration and payments received after October 03, 2018 will be considered as an On-site Registration and processed on-site.
- For On-site Registration, only payment via Cash (NT$) or Credit Card (Visa, Master and JCB Card) are accepted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Notification of cancellation and requests for refunds must be sent in writing to the APHRS 2018 Registration Office. The following cancellation and refund policies will apply:
- Before July 31, 2018: 50% of Registration Fee
- After July 31, 2018: No refund is applicable
All refunds will be processed after the conference has concluded.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee, paying organization, or credit card holder. If a credit card was used for payment, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used. If a refund is necessary by telegraph transfer, all applicable fees will be charged to the canceling party.
Every attempt will be made to present the program as printed. However, the APHRS 2018 reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, programs or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Congress, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The APHRS 2018 congress secretariat is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alterations. In the event of cancellation of the Congress all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full. However, the APHRS 2018 congress secretariat is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation.
Participants are advised to take care of their own travel and medical insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions as the Congress does not cover individuals against cancellation of bookings or theft or damage to their belongings.